Wow, this has been an AMAZING WEEK!
Thank you to all of you who have signed up to receive daily gratefulness reminders, manifesting tips, and of course, free life coaching. I will be recording and sending out some of the techniques I use on a regular basis to clear limiting beliefs about money, love, weight loss, world trauma, and other goodies.
I am happy and grateful today that everything I ask for is given to me as long as I set my intention and desire, visualize what I want while feeling a positive feeling about it, erase limiting beliefs, believe it is already in my possession, keep a positive attitude, take baby steps when I feel inspired.
Doing this will only take minutes out of your day, and Create Your Own Adventure: Life!
In the last week I have manifested:
$15 gift card to Starbucks
$40 gift card to Barnes and Noble
$25 gift card to the local movie theatre
$50 gift card to BabysRUS
$50 gift card from Capital One (VISA gift card they sent me in the mail)
$200 in free groceries
$5 gift card to Subway
$50 free dinner out to my favorite place
$30 of my favorite coffee, delivered to my house, free!
$1850.00 for a family member in need
2 free babysitters for parents night out on Thursdays ($432.00/month!)
A specific sandwich I wanted ($8.00)
More time with my husband (priceless)
More time with my best friend (priceless)
An abundance of energy (incredibly priceless with two toddlers)
20 lbs lost (over two weeks without dieting or exercise!)
An answer to how to next proceed with my life's work
Free hypnosis certification ($1800 value)
Information about my dream NLP masters certification conference
ALL of this was intended in the last seven days and manifested immediately!
It is all because I have been using my own life coaching techniques. These are the same techniques that I teach to my life coaching clients that help them to manifest ANYTHING they desire. Money, toys, love, weight loss, you name it, they get it! To find out more about what I offer my clients for FREE enter your information in the box above. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like!
Best Wishes,
Diane Boerstler
Life and Law of Attraction Coach, Licensed Therapist, and Public Speaker
Grateful Thoughts = Raised Positive Vibrations = Faster Positive Manifestations!
So simple, yet So Effective!
Receive Daily Reasons to Be Grateful, and boost your Abundant Energy every day.
Absolutely free from renowned Life Coach and Speaker Diane Boerstler.
Learn new secrets to directing your manifesting energies to Create Your Own Adventure: Life! There is ALWAYS something for which we could be grateful...
Receive Daily Reasons to Be Grateful, and boost your Abundant Energy every day.
Absolutely free from renowned Life Coach and Speaker Diane Boerstler.
Learn new secrets to directing your manifesting energies to Create Your Own Adventure: Life! There is ALWAYS something for which we could be grateful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment